Talking Rock Golf Course has been the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band since opening in August 2007. On the shores of Little Shuswap Lake, a unique golfing experience awaits.
Designed by acclaimed Canadian architects Graham Cooke and Wayne Carlton, the course meanders through a mature, sandy forest before ending with a breathtaking 18th hole extending along the Little Shuswap Lake shoreline. Minimal alteration of the diverse landscape was required, creating a course of natural and rugged character that demands strategy and thought from players of all skills and abilities. Whether you are an experienced golfer or just learning the game, Talking Rock Golf Course offers a wonderful challenge for everyone and stunning scenery with every shot.
Rates & Packages
Our golf “Stay and Play” packages include:
- 1 night accommodation for 2 in Standard Room (upgrade to Deluxe Room & Jacuzzi Suites available at additional charge)
- 1 round of golf per person at Talking Rock Golf Course
- Power cart for 2 (shared)
- Rates are quoted in Canadian dollars, based on 2 people sharing, subject to availability and applicable taxes
- Course open and close dates are subject to weather and course conditions. The estimated opening day for 2018 is early to mid April, and the estimated closing day is October 13th.
- Green aeration occurs in early May and late September. Early and late season green fee specials and post-aeration specials have been incorporated into the Stay & Play Package rates, no further discounts will be made.
Custom packages can be provided for groups or special events and can include other courses in the area - please contact Adam Blair to discuss the details with one of our golf professionals. For tournament or group inquires, please email Adam Blair.
See our 2018 GREEN FEES.
Golf School and Academy Programs
Golf School Programs
Kids Programs –Learn more here
Academy of Golf Programs
2018 Academy of Golf Programs:
Talking Rock Academy of Golf coaching programs are designed for the local golfer looking for a season-long instruction program. You will work with your own designated PGA of Canada professional on all aspects of your golf game. Together we will design a lesson and practice program that will help achieve all of your improvement goals.
To purchase a golf program please click HERE
Single Private lessons $65
Package of 3 single private lessons$165
*add a friend to your private lesson for $30 per person
Junior private lesson $35
*All private lessons are 30 minutes in length and include use of the practice facilities on the day of your lesson.
- 16 Acre Grass Tee Driving range, featuring multiple tee locations and ample target options
- Chipping green with multiple hole locations and varying lies for the ultimate short game practice experience.
- Putting green that simulates all degrees of break and undulation that will be played on the golf course
- Sand bunker with varying degrees of grass edge to truly test you bunker game prowess.
Practice facilities are complimentary with a paid green fee. Season passes for the practice facilities can be purchased for $200 plus GST.
- Hole #1 Hole #2 Hole #3 Hole #4 Hole #5 Hole #6
- Hole #7 Hole #8 Hole #9 Hole #10 Hole #11 Hole #12
- Hole #13 Hole #14 Hole #15 Hole #16 Hole #17 Hole #18
Visit our unique Pro Shop, which is located beside the main lobby in the Quaaout Lodge. Fully stocked with men's, ladies and children's attire, as well as equipment and other items to get you looking your best out on the course, it has everything you need to equip your game in style.
In addition to a range of different brands, the Pro Shop has an exclusive equipment deal with Taylor Made/Adidas that allows them to provide our guests and golfers with top of the line golf equipment.
Our other lines include Greg Norman, Antigua, Puma, On Tour and Sun Ice. We have a number of accessories with the Talking Rock insignia on it, the perfect souvenir for your round. We also have a great selection of golf balls, from Nike to Callaway, Bridgestone and Titleist.
Please call the Talking Rock Pro Shop Direct Line at (250) 679-3098 or call the Resort Toll-Free at 1 (800) 663-4303.
Tournaments & Events
Talking Rock Golf Course and the Quaaout Lodge offer the ideal setting to host your next tournament or group booking.
Whether you’re planning a small group outing or a larger charity or corporate tournament, we welcome the opportunity to work with you to ensure all the details of your day are seamlessly taken care of.
Email us to request a full Tournament & Group Bookings Package.