Whether you're a sun worshipper or a restless adventurer, you can expect a unique experience at Quaaout Lodge. Our conference centre and surrounding landscape provide unlimited potential and honours the Native traditions of the region.
We have conference facilities for up to 400, break out rooms, outdoor Kekuli and miles of lake-front to provide your attendees with both function and beauty. So go ahead and build your own retreat or let us help you arrange an unforgettable meeting.
Features & Amenities:
- Located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, midway between Vancouver and Calgary
- One hour drive east of the Kamloops Airport (YKA), or a two hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- 70 tastefully decorated guest rooms, woth balconies or patios allowing views of the lake and surrounding woods.
- Four meeting rooms that can be used individually or opened up to accommodate groups of up to 280 people.
- Talking Rock Golf Course - 18 hole Championship public golf course, overlooking Little Shuswap Lake
- Le7Ke Spa offering wellness workshops and spa treatments for groups or individuals
- 1800 feet of sandy beach
- Jack sam's Restaurant
- Authentic native gourment meals
- Indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, and exercise room
- Native interpretive areas, including a "kekuili" and traditional "sweat lodge"
- Designated pet friendly rooms